Thursday, August 6, 2009

Our birthday weekend for Teagan!

Our trip to the zoo was Teagan's birthday celebration for us! She loves animals so much and I knew it would be perfect for her! We made the trek down to Denver with my mom and we had the best time!
Miss Tea looking at the big "kitties" (Tigers). She kept asking for them to come out and play!


Hanging out!

Looking at all the animals! She loved it!
There isn't a lot of pictures because my camera gave out on me! My mom has tons more that I will post eventually! lol
But....... our weekend didn't end at the zoo.... no no! We went to the house of Unsinkable Molly Brown! Which of course was closed but my mom and I can never resist anything historic so we walked around the building, peeking in every window just to get a look! I hope Teagan gets that same gene from me!
After driving around for a few hours because my mom has a bad sense of direction we finally found a nice and decent hotel room close to the Flat iron mall where we would be spending the next day! All the driving tends to make people quite hungry so we ran right over to Boulder and ate at the Cheesecake Factory! Delicious!!!!! I fell in love quite quickly with the little town and I have to go back soon!
The next day was spent boosting the Denver economy at Flatiron! And for all of you who have never been it's absolutely fabulous! There is Crate and Barrel, Pottery Barn, Shephora, Nordy's, Jack & Jill. All the stores that I should never be let into....... but my husband graciously ran along with us so the three girls could go crazy shopping!!! I know I found a good one! And the best part is he never complained not even once!!!!
After my mom's suv was packed to the gills we thought it would be wise to head on home before I felt the need to buy anything else! All in all it was a wonderful weekend that our little family won't forget anytime soon! Not to mention my bank account! lol



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers