Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Another trek down to Cheyenne for a baby shower and Mimi time!!!!

Last Friday Tea and I made the long drive to Mimi's house! She was so excited when we finally got there! Saturday I got Teagan all dolled up in a new dress and shoes and we headed over to Beth's baby shower!!! We had a great time and we loved watching Beth open her Tiffany and Company gift!!!! It's great to see one of my good friends becoming a mother!!
After the baby shower we headed out for dinner and then took off Sunday for a quick trip to Fort Collins...... where I preceded to spend too much money on a Coach purse and wallet... but I justify it by explaining how long the bags last and how many days I will be using them, then really it only comes out to pennies a day!!! lol Cody loves that explanation!
Anyways, I hope this week flies by because I want to finish painting our bedroom and the hallway this weekend!!!! I also need to do lots of yard work to get ready for sod!!!! Cody has to work so it will be just me!!! Ha ha That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers