Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day!!!!

Mother's Day!!!!! It's been such a great day! I got a card and flowers from my little girl, Miss Teagan and a red Kitchen Aid mixer from my hubby! I absolutely love it!!!!! It's nice to know how much my husband loves me and how grateful he is to have me, but the now three times that I have gotten the honor of celebrating this holiday I remember what a wonderful Mom I have and how grateful I am to have her!!!!! Speaking of which I still have lots of pictures to post from our weekend with her, Miss Tea, and the hubbs, but I can't find my camera!!!!
Anyways, another update might be needed and I am bored anyways, so here it goes!!!!
Last week we got back from our wonderful trip to Denver! We went to the zoo Sunday and Teagan had the best time! We spent the night in Broomfield and went over to The Cheese Cake Factory in Boulder to have dinner! I absolutely love Boulder and hope to go back this summer and just walk around to all the cute little stores!!!! Antique shopping here I come!!! lol The next morning we went to the Flatiron mall where I preceded to boost the Denver economy. I treated my mom to an early mothers day gift by buying her some great makeup at Sephora and a bedspread at Pottery Barn. Cody needed some clothes for San Diego so we stocked him up. I also got makeup, clothes and some much needed dishes from Pottery Barn. After leaving the mall we headed to Whole Foods where I stood in amazement at all the wonderful food. Cody made fun of me the whole time but I loved it. I wish they would open a store closer to us. Maybe in Rapid? A girl can dream!!!
Now to this weekend! I bought some great planters for my front steps I just have to find the perfect flowers to fill them with! Cody finally gave in and let me buy a new fridge. I have been wanting one of those that have the french doors on top and the freezer on the bottom! Wish fulfilled! It should be here Tuesday..... now I can actually buy in bulk and not worry about the food not fitting in the fridge!!! Cody worked all weekend so I am just waiting for him to get home so we can have a nice dinner and maybe some homemade strawberry/raspberry angle food cake!!! Yum yum! I think that's about it for now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers