Thursday, September 24, 2009

News!

Well, on September 21st. we found out that we are having another little girl! It was a total surprise to me because I had once again thought we were having a boy. It's pretty funny that I am now 0-2 on guessing the sex of my own babies!!! lol Cody kept saying that he thought we were having a little girl and how blessed we would be to have another little Teagan running around....... and to our surprise we are very pleased to be having a little girl which we are naming Taylor Grace.

When we first started trying to concieve again we decided on Taylor's name right away. My mom mentioned that she loved the name Ella Grace, but we wanted to stick with T's for girls and C's for boys because of Cody and I's names. Orignally, when we were pregnant with Teagan we went back and forth between naming her Teagan or Taylor. Teagan just felt right with that pregnancy and Taylor fits right for this one! For Taylor's middle name we decided to go with the name Grace that my mother loves! I am very close to my mom and I want my girls to have the same close relationship with her so Teagan has her intials...... Teresa Cheryl and Teagan Claire.... TC and this baby will have a middle name picked out by her MiMi.

NOTE: I would have named either one of my daughters after my mom but she doesn't like her names! lol

Anyways, we are very excited for this little one to get here!!!! Our calendar is packed full of things for this fall and winter!!! First we have Halloween, hopefully a new suv (I can't handle this little car anymore!), my birthday, Thanksgiving, my brothers birthday, Christmas, another nephew being born, New Years, Papa's birthday, and then Taylor Grace will be arriving sometime around Valentines Day! I can hardley wait until everything starts happening!!!!

PS: As soon as I get Teagan and Taylor's room done I will be posting pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers